You can be a superhero for children who've been abused or neglected by fundraising for the CASA Superhero Run!
Your fundraising helps recruit, train and support CASA volunteers and provides the professional staff and resources they need to advocate powerfully for the most vulnerable children in our community.
- The top 3 fundraisers supporting each CASA program will win great prize packages (details to be announced)!
- Anyone who raises $500 or more will be named a CASA Crusader and will be entered into a drawing for a special prize (details to be announced)!
- Anyone who raises $100 or more will win a custom CASA Superhero Run Tek-Tee!
GET STARTED FUNDRAISING
There are two ways to start your online fundraising page:
- If you registered for the run, you should have received instructions via email to edit your personal fundraising page. If you need a new copy of that email, enter your email address below:
- Fill out the form below if you only want to become a fundraiser and do not want to register for the race.
If you're not interested in fundraising but would still like to support CASA, you can always be a superhero by making a tax-deductible gift through our donation page or finding and supporting a participant via the form below.
Donors like you make it possible for children to have the powerful voice of a CASA volunteer - a true superhero - when they need it most.
If you have any questions about online fundraising, please contact Director of Communications Callie Langford at 512.539.2644 or via email.